Monday, December 11, 2017

week 6

I think I really like JRR Tolkien his universes he creates but when it comes to actually reading them I'm kinda whatever on. I definitely enjoy the film's but something about the novels don't really grab me like I feel they should. I feel kinda bad about that but I think that just comes to taste with me.

I've been pretty interested in reading some if the translated Witcher novels because I think that writing is more up my alley. The writing is supposed to be dark like Tolkien. But less of the whole one person is meaningless your small spec on the Earth. Because I feel like the point of tokens work is too much the whole one crazy bad ass hero and the Witcher is a straight up badass. The catches people hate him because I think that he is like an abomination. Something to do with the lore I'm not a 100 percent sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment