Saturday, November 25, 2017

week 11

Unfortunately for this week I didn't get a chance to read anything but I have seen both the original ghost in the shell and the movie you have on the thumb nail of the this weeks blog post paprika. I'll write about Ghost in the Shell the first one.

I was a bit confused why you had to show us Ghost in the Shell two rather that the original. the opening scene of the first film is so iconic to me and maybe that's because I just love it so much or maybe you we've trying to say some thing with that scene I don't quite remember anyway. I just feel like opening of major just kinda of being a badass gunning down all those thugs and so forth is so Sci Fi of the time. I just feel like opening of the first film is way more stronger than the second film.

As for Paprika it a really good film that I enjoyed. It was a bonding moment between friends that became life long and I have a lot of stong feelings for that film and the Neon Genesis Evangelion TV showand films.  Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone would be an interesting movie to add to the list if you are not already familiar with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment