Tuesday, November 28, 2017

week 13

 The Aquatic Uncle is a weird one to me. When reading this I was kind of imagined these people as maybe like frog like people and the uncle was like a tadpole that never evolved for what ever reason. I really didn't think much about this story until the ending. I think this is supposed to play off the whole racist uncle thing and the fact that you had us read that right after thanksgiving makes me think that was the point. That racist uncle thing is me trying to say that a holiday like thanksgiving is one where you have a family get together of sorts and then you gotta put up with that one asshole family member. That ether doesn't like you or no one likes him but you put up with him because he is family.

Anyway, I really don't understand the message this was trying to say. The guy got cuckolded by his racist uncle. Am I supposed to think that there relationship was never going to work out anyway because in the back of her head this lady had the same believes as the uncle. I don't know what to really say about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment