Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Week 3

  Japanese horror seem a lot more cruel than American horror movies. This week I watch the ring because for watch ever reason I thought it was on the list of horror movies to watch. Maybe I got the Grudge and The Ring confused because I when we were watching the Ring I kept calling the Grudge.

Anyway I thought The Ring was a little slow and like the last like 20 minutes were the really juice bits. Anyway maybe I'm just thinking of like slasher movies or something. Where the cast is all sort of assholes or just people that you don't really care for or something. So then when everyone is getting killed you're getting spooked because the dude is actually scary but you don't really feel that bad for the kiddos. These Japanese Horror movies just feel like they are killing just for fun and these are just very unfortunate people. I like felt like actually bad for these people that were getting murdered. Like that guy and the snow queen or witch or whatever she was. They were in like a happy marriage and had a kid but just because he told her about the event that happened she left him forever to raise the kid himself that's fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment