Thursday, November 23, 2017

week 4

  This week I started reading American Psycho unfortunately I wasn't able to get super far in reading it but I have been enjoying from what I've been reading. I think I should pick up the audio if I plan on actually getting through it. If I'm being honest I think dark humor is maybe one of my favorite kinda of horror read. Something reading something that is dark and twisted and ending up asking myself why do I enjoy this so much

  I'm a very skittish person when It comes to any sort of needles or cuts, but not so much blood. I wasn't really ever able to enjoy actual horror until my friends sat me down and sort of talked me into watching movies that I would have never think of watching on my own. I think maybe being in the safety of friends or even just being in a familiar place or room is really a big help for me to watch that kinda of stuff. I would never had thought I be into when I was younger. Ever since I've dipped my toes into more and more horror.

 Now I really find myself really enjoying watching the new Evil Dead TV series is a real banger and I've been reading some of the recent hell raiser comics which are pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment