Monday, November 20, 2017

Week One

  This week we read Frankenstein I've had to read Frankenstein in high school so this wasn't anything new to me but Young Frankenstein. I remember that movie because it was on of those movies my dad tried to get me to watch when me and brother were younger. I had no patience for it when we were younger and I'm pretty sure we just stopped watching it.

  After watching in class I had to watch it anyway over the thanksgiving break I had to watch it with  my dad again and we both really enjoyed it. I feel bad for being a dumb kid and not enjoyin it sooner. My dad even got me to watch a different gene wilder and we ending up watching Blazing Saddles. Gene Wilder was a awesome man. I was never huge fan of the chocolate factory and it kind of sucks that the one movie he's really known for. like Carrie Fisher to I guess but I'm a little less framalar with her outside star wars book.

No comments:

Post a Comment